Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Larry and Kristi’s Wedding
Saturday January 16th, 2010

This past Saturday, my wife Amy performed her first ever wedding ceremony for her best friend Kristi! And I officially photographed my first wedding!



Amy and her best friend Krisi


It was by no means a formal wedding, as this will be the third or forth marriage for both the bride and the groom, but I still wanted to do a good job.

Since the wedding was in the evening and indoors, I needed to rely on a flash more than I normally like to. I was happy with most of the shots, however I didn’t get as many from the actual ceremony as I would have liked. I believe Amy may have performed the fastest wedding ceremony ever!

I also didn’t get what I consider to be a really good Bride & Groom shot of just the two of them together.

Larry and Kristi

I have no desire to ever become a professional wedding photographer, but if I am ever asked to help a friend or family member save a bunch money by having me photograph their wedding, I would like to perform to the best of my abilities! Therefore any comments and/or advice is appreciated!

Larry and Kristi’s Wedding Photos:
http://community.webshots.com/album/576399889aOLhdM

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!