Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Family Beach Vacation - Family Photos

2012 Family Beach Vacation
Southern Shores, NC

For my final 2012 Family Beach Vacation Post I am just going to share a variety of family photos taken throughout the week.


 My Niece Marielle and Nephew Conner

 Marielle

 Marielle

 My Brother Bill

 Liam getting tossed around

My Nephew Conner, Sister Mary, Nephew Liam, Brother Bill, and Marielle

 Marielle

 Liam, Mary, and Marielle

 My Mom and Dad

 Marielle

 My Brother Bill and his wife Michelle

 Liam

 Bill tossing Liam up in the Air

My wife Amy

 Michelle

 Family Photo

 My Brother-in-Law Scott and his Mom Linda

 Scott and Katie

My nieces and nephews - Marielle, Katie, Liam, and Conner



The complete set of family photos is posted here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/583110445MeawhM

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!