Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Night Around the Fire Ring

Halloween Night Around the Fire Ring
Wednesday, October 31st, 2012

On Halloween, Amy and I like to move our Fire Ring into the driveway, light a blazing fire, and enjoy a few adult beverages while giving out candy to all the Trick-Or-Treaters!

Amy reading a book under the last bit of daylight

Plus, with all the wind from the outer fringes of Hurricane Sally the previous few days, there was plenty of deadfall around the yard to gather up and burn. 


 Almost time for the Trick or Treaters


I always loved trick-or-treating when I was a kid, so I enjoy being able to return the favor to the next generation of children!  And I always enjoy drinking a few FABs around the fire!

Jack and Amy toast to an enjoyable Halloween Evening!

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!