Wednesday, October 17, 2018

October 2018 Thyen Family Fun Weekend

The Thyen Family Fun Weekend
Friday, October 12th through Monday, October 15th, 2018
Loudoun County, VA

It has been way too long since my side of the family has gotten together.  So Amy and I decided to take a few days off from work to head up to Virginia to visit my family for a long weekend.

We visited four breweries, had plenty of good food and drink, took a family hike along a short section of the Appalachian Trail, and had an all around great time!

Here are some of the photos from our weekend!

 Me and my brother Bill enjoying some brews at Solace Brewery

Marielle and Duke

Family Photo at the Dirt Farm Brewery

 view from the Dirt Farm Brewery

Hanging out at the Dirt Farm Brewery

Marielle, Liam, and Michelle playing Soccer at the Dirt Farm Brewery

Family Photo at the Dirt Farm Brewery

My Mom, Marielle, and Duke

 My Nephew Conner

My Dad and Duke

Conner gets a Mega Flight at the Vanish Brewery

My Mom and my Niece Katie at the Vanish Brewery

Family Photo at the Vanish Brewery

Mariell, Liam, and Katie at the Bear's Den Overlook

 My Brother Bill and his Family at the Bear's Den Overlook

Conner, Bill, and Me at the Vanish Brewery

My Brother Bill and his family at the Bear Chase Brewery

My Mom and Dad at the Bear Chase Brewery

Family Photo at the Bear Chase Brewery

 Michelle and Liam at the Bear Chase Brewery
 
Marielle and Liam at the Bear Chase Brewery

Marielle and Liam by a cool tree carving

Family hike to the Bear's Den Overlook

Marielle and Liam climbing the rocks

Family Photo at my brother Bill's House

Amy and Me at the Bear's Den Overlook


The complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157696639553710

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!