Thursday, December 17, 2020

2020-12-10 Keowee-Toxaway State Park

Keowee-Toxaway State Park
Pickens County, SC
Thursday, December 10th, 2020

My last visit to Keowee-Toxaway State Park was back in 2003.  I decided that after 17 years it was a time for a return visit.  
 
Selfie from Raven Rock
Keowee-Toxaway State Park, SC
 

I also hiked a short section of the Palmetto trail that I have never done.  
 
GPS Track from my hike
Click here for interactive link
 

Here are a few photos from my hike:
 
Good place for a Social Distancing Hike!

Palmetto Trail!

There are two Bridges along this stretch of trail 
that have been destroyed by floodwaters

Nice campsite along Lake Keowee

Lake Keowee Selfie

Lake Keowee

Lake Keowee from Raven Rock

Lake Keowee

Kayakers on Lake Keowee

Lake Keowee
 
 
My complete set of photos is posted here:




No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!