Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Christmas 2020

Christmas 2020
 
Our 2020 Christmas Tree Ornament
 
 
2020 has been a crazy year!  Fortunately Amy and I were able to safely see all of our immediate families this holiday season. 

Here are a few photos from our holiday visits.

Our home decorated for Christmas


Christmas gift exchange with my Brother Bill and Family!  Covid Style!

Mea

Fin and Katie

Lydia and Conner

Mea

Jammin' in the Basement

Jackson and Katie

Mom, Hurley, Dewey, Mary

Mom and Hurley

Beggers

Christmas Eve Dinner at my sister Mary's house

Katie opens her 2020 Christmas Ornament!  I Love the facial expressions

Christmas visit with Amy's Sister Jenny and Family!  Covid Style!

Amy's Parents

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!