Monday, September 13, 2021

2021-09-05 Ice Palace Creek with Scott

Ice Palace Creek with Scott
Pisgah National Forest, NC
Sunday, September 5th, 2021



This past winter Andy discovered some ice covered waterfalls on an un-named tributary of the West Fork of the Pigeon River. 

Scott Burns and I decided to take advantage of some higher than normal waterflow and check out Andy's discoveries!

I also included a few morning twilight shots from along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
















Our exploration was cut short due to my worst Yellow Jacket attack ever! My Virginia Tech hat was lost to a swarm of Bees!


My complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157719834661033

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!