Thursday, September 30, 2021

2021-09-18 Parkway Peek Cabin Weekend

Parkway Peek Cabin Weekend with Amy
Somewhere between the Blue Ridge Parkway and
Spruce Pine, NC
Friday, Sept 17th through Sunday, Sept 19th, 2021
 
 
Sunrise from the Chestoa View Overlook
just a few minute drive from the Parkway Peek
 
Last fall I took a photo in the Linville Gorge that caught the eye of my friend Lesli.  She sent me a message and said she would love to get a large print of the photo for her family's cabin.  We quickly came to a mutually beneficial agreement.  I offered to make a large canvas print of the photo in exchange for a complimentary stay at the Parkway Peek Cabin!
 
One of my Linville Gorge photos made into a Canvas Print for the Parkway Peek
 
The cabin is beautiful and was equipped with everything we needed for a wonderful weekend!

Here are a few photos from our weekend at the Parkway Peek:
 
Selfie with Amy at the back deck of the Parkway Peek

The Parkway Peek

Bedroom view featuring Amy

Blue Ridge Sunrise

English Falls
 
Amy at Roan Mountain

Roan Mountain selfie with Amy

 
Full Moon above the Parkway Peek

 
That beautiful moment just before sunrise

 
Sunrise from the Chestoa View Overlook

My complete set of photos is posted here:

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!