Thursday, September 24, 2020

2020-09-21 MST Bearpen Gap to Balsam Gap

Mountains to Sea Trail from
Bearpen Gap to Balsam Gap
with Brenda Wiley
Buncombe County, North Carolina
Monday, September 21st, 2020
 
Brenda and Me along the Mountains to Sea

I joined Brenda on a hike along one of her favorite sections of the Mountains to Sea Trail.  At over 5,000 feet in elevation it was a bit chilly at the start with a light frost on the ground and a blustery wind.  
 
I've been looking forward to the cooler weather for months and it felt wonderful!   It was the perfect day to be up in the mountains of North Carolina with my friend Brenda!  

Here are some of the photos from our hike:
 
 











My complete set of photos is posted here:

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!