Wednesday, September 30, 2020

2020-09-28 Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area trail maintenance hike

Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area trail maintenance hike
Bill Kimbal trail blaze refresh
Greenville County, SC
Monday, September 28th, 2020


 
 
On Monday I volunteered to freshen up the blazes, and add some additional blazes to several confusing sections) along the Bill Kimbal Trail in the Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area of South Carolina. (Jones Gap and Caesars Head State Parks)
 
Brenda Wiley joined me for part of the hike to help blaze the way up the Bill Kimbal. 
 
Brenda along the Jones Gap Trail at the base of Toll Road Falls
 
I usually don't bring the camera along on my trail maintenance hikes, but did snap a few cell phone shots along the Jones Gap Trail.
 
Toll Road Falls
(this one could use some deadfall removal)
 
Jones Gap Falls

Dargans Cascade

 

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!