Sunday, September 27, 2020

2020-01-31 Jack and Amys Washington State Trip - Day 6

 
Jack and Amy 's Washington State Trip
Day 6 - Friday, January 31tst, 2020
Cap Sante Morning - Anacortes, WA
plus some back road scenes along our drive to the airport

Somewhere along the back roads of Washington State
photo by Amy Thyen

Way back in January, before the Covid-19 Pandemic and the flooding of our home, Amy and I took a trip out to Washington State.
 
I finally got around to going through the last of the photos. 
 
For our final day in Washington, I got up early to enjoy a rainy morning stroll around Cap Sante Park and the Anacortes Marina near our hotel in Anacortes, WA
 
The Anacortes Marina from Cap Sante Park

View from Cap Sante Park - Anacortes, WA

Cap Sante Park - Anacortes, WA
 
 
After checking out of our hotel, Amy and I decided to mostly stay off the interstate and took a much more scenic (and less traffic!) route back to the SeaTac airport.
 
 
Somewhere along the back roads between Anacortes and Seatac, WA
 




 
 
 
My complete set of photos from our final day in Washington State are posted here:
 
 
 
 
If you missed any my previous Washington State photos, here are the links to the blog posts from the rest of our trip:
 
 

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!