Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back from Virginia

Amy and I just got back from wonderful weekend getaway to Blacksburg, VA.  The only thing that would have made it any better would have been if my Virginia Tech Hokies would have played better.

As usual, I took lots of photos.  Here is a sample.

Out of all the B and Bs Amy and I have stayed at over the years,
this one is our favorite!

Amy makes a new friend
Does anyone know what type of animal this is?


The Cascades
One of my all time favorite waterfalls


Jack and Lily


Covered Bridge



Many more photos to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is an alpaca, or possibly a llama.


Andy

James Robert Smith said...

No. That is a wolverine.

Yeah, The Cascades is great. Especially when bikini-clad, perfectly formed college chicks are swimming there.

Jack Thyen said...

Andy got it right, that is an Alpaca!

Bob, No Bikinis today. 38-degrees and rain is not a good day to spot the Bikini Babes!

wayne15575 said...

Great series as always Jack.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!