Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2016-12-26 Great Falls on the Potomac

Great Falls on the Potomac
Fairfax County, VA
Monday, December 26th, 2016



During our Christmas visit with my family we decided to go for a family hike.  So Me, Amy, my sister Mary, my brother Bill and his family headed up to Great Falls Park.

We decided on a loop hike made up of the River Trail and the Matildaville Trail.  We ended up at a little over 4.0 miles.  We ended our visit to Great Falls with a little post hike picnic

Here are a few photos from our hike!

Great Falls on the Potomac

Liam and Marielle

 Liam and Marielle

 Me with Liam and Marielle

My sister Mary, Brother Bill, and Me

Taking a break at Cow Hoof Rock

Marielle and Liam

Liam and Marielle meet a friend on the Matildaville Trail

Post Hike Picnic


The complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157674955978293

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!