Monday, March 12, 2018

2018-03-08 Waterfalls of Little Cove Creek

The Waterfalls of Little Cove Creek
Green River Gamelands
Polk County, NC
Thursday, March 8th, 2018

Cavern Falls


Off all the waterfalls that I have played a part in "discovering" over the years, the waterfalls on Little Cove Creek in the Green River Gamelands of North Carolina are my favorites!

My buddy Matt was in town for the annual Carolinas Nature Photography Association (CNPA) conference here in Spartanburg.  So I took Thursday afternoon off from work to lead him on this awesome hike!

Here are some photos from our adventure!

 Amusing sign near the trailhead

 Milton Bradley Falls

 Milton Bradley Falls Selfie

Matt climbing up the side of Milton Bradley Falls

 Bradley Cooper Falls

Marilou Bradley Falls

Matt at Cavern Falls

 Cavern Falls

 Matt at Cavern Falls

 Cavern Falls

Cavern Falls


My complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157693550385034

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!