Thursday, December 2, 2010

Austin Martin

Saturday Evening I hosted another SSPBDT Poker Night.  We actually didn't end up playing a whole lot of poker.  Instead we watched the Clemson vs South Carolina Football game, ate some good food, had plenty of FABs, and had an enjoyable evening hanging out.

This series of shots is of my buddy Jeff's son Austin who is now at around 8 months old.

Austin


Austin and Scott


Christopher, Scott, and Austin


Austin and Melinda


An unhappy Austin with Mom Lorie


Austin Sleeping with my Wife Amy!

4 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

Looks like a nice evening. Even with no poker.

Ingrid said...

Great images He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family photos Jack.

wayne15575 said...

What a fantastic capture of Amy and Austin. It all looks so natural.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!