Monday, October 22, 2012

2012-10-20 Ladies Night at "The Shop"

Ladies Night at "The Shop"
Rutherfordton, NC
Saturday, October 20th, 2012

On a typical Saturday afternoon you can almost always count on some sort of gathering of Men at my Father-in-Laws workshop.  However, once a year, my In-Laws through a little party where the men are invited to bring their wives and significant others along.

My parents also happened to be down for a visit this past weekend, so Amy and I brought them along for a little visit to my In-Laws and to see what Ladies Night at the Shop is all about.

Here are a few photos from the event!

 My Dad hanging out at The Shop

 My In-Laws and my wife Amy

 The Tractor and Smoker

 Austin and Lorie

t
 DeWalt

 Tommy and Mel

Hanging out around the Smoker

 My parents enjoying some good food

 My parents and buddy Jeff

 Austin driving the Tractor

 Austin Driving the Tractor

 Austin Driving the Tractor

Inside "The Shop"

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!