Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2012-10-21 A visit to Hatcher Garden with my Parents

A Visit to Hatcher Garden
with my Parents
Spartanburg, SC
Sunday, October 21st, 2012

My parents were down for a visit this past weekend.  It was a beautiful day on Sunday, so Amy and I decided to take them for a stroll through Hatcher Garden here in Spartanburg, SC.

My wife Amy with my Mom

Me with my Mom and Dad

Amy

This past year, Hatcher Garden made the list for Amy and my charitable contributions.  We decided to get a brick made in the Butterfly Garden in memory of my grandparents.  This was our first visit to the garden since the brick was put in place.



Here are a few more shots from our stroll through Hatcher Garden.







No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!