Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2012-10-21 A visit to Greenville with my Parents

Cleveland Park and Falls Park
Greenville, SC
Sunday, October 21st, 2012

Since it was a beautiful day, Amy and I decided to take my parents into Greenville for dinner and a stroll though Cleveland Park and Falls Park.

Rather than trying to find a parking spot downtown, we parked at Cleveland Park and walked a bit of the Swamp Rabbit Trail through Cleveland Park, Falls Park and downtown Greenville.

It is about 2 miles one way making for a four mile round trip hike with a nice break in the middle for an excellent meal and a few brews at the Carolina Ale House.  This was a bit longer than my parents are used to walking, but they did fine.  And we did burn a few of the calories that we consumed!

Here are a few shots from our visit to Greenville.

Amy having some fun

 Along the Swamp Rabbit Trail

 Reedy River Falls and the Liberty Bridge

 My wife Amy and Mom taking a break

 Reedy River Falls and the Liberty Bridge

Amy and my Mom

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!