Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 3 and 4 - Jack and Amys Weekend Getaway to TN

Day 3 and 4
Jack and Amy's Eater Weekend Getaway to TN
Nashville, TN
The Country Music Capital of the World!
Saturday, April 19th and Sunday April 20th, 2014

The first two days of our Easter weekend getaway were focused on stuff that I like to do.  Day 3 and 4 was all about Amy's desire to visit the Country Music Capital of the World!  Nashville, TN.

Since I am more of a nature photography type person, I didn't really focus on my photography once we arrived in Nashville.  In fact, most of the time I left my camera behind and just took a few photos with my IPhone.

We hit the highlights that Amy wanted to see like the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum, The Ryman Theater, and a back stage tour of the Grand Ole Opry.  We also walked about 10 miles each day exploring the city.  And we did satisfy some of my desires by visiting five local breweries.

I am not going to create a Flickr Gallery for day 3 or 4.  Instead I will just post the photos here.

Here are some of the photos from our wanderings around Nashville!

 The Nashville Visitors Center

 The Ryman Theater

 Pedal Tavern?  

 Nashville Riverfront Park




 Amy by a fountain





 An Awesome Flight!

 At the Blackstone Brewery

 Me enjoying a sample flight at the Blackstone Brewery

 The Bluebird Cafe

 Grand Ole Opry House




 Jack and Amy at the Grand Ole Opry House


 Inside the Grand Ole Opry House



 Amy inside the Grand Ole Opry House


 

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!