Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas week started with a few days at my in-laws in Rutherfordton, NC

 Christmas photo with Amy's Family

 The girls opening up some Christmas presents

From there it was off to my brothers house in Chantilly, VA for a few days.

 Liam and Marielle (and Puff)

We took a trip to visit the Oatlands Plantation, which was kind of like a much smaller version of the Biltmore House.

The Oatlands Mansion

 Foggy Morning at the Oatlands Plantation

Liam and Marielle running laps

Cool tree at the Oatlands Plantation

Goats at the Oatlands Plantation

We also visited the Lost Rhino Brewery to enjoy a few flights!

The Lost Rhino Brewery

Me enjoying some flights with my Brother Bill and his wife Michelle

After a few days at my Brother's house we finished up Christmas week at my Sister's house in Sterling, VA

Michelle and Marielle

My Mom and Liam

Conner, Mary, and Scott

Katie and Linda

Liam and my Dad

Katie, Conner, and Mary with Sammy

Scott showing off Das Boot!

It was a very enjoyable Christmas Week with family!

The complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/sets/72157650043540451/

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!