Thursday, January 18, 2018

Christmas 2017

Christmas 2017

For our 2017 Christmas break Amy and I drove up to Delaware to visit her Mom's side of the family.  I didn't take a whole lot of photos, but here are a few!

Enjoying a flight at the Blue Earl Brewery in Smyrna, DE

Amy with our niece Caroline

 Enjoying a flight at the Brick Works Brewery

After our visit to Delaware, we spent a few days visiting my side of the family in Northern Virginia. 

 Amy and Me with my brother Bill and his family
at the Cupcake Shop in Haymarket, VA

 Family Lunch at Two Silos Brewery

 Amy takes a swing at Top Golf

Puff under the Christmas Tree

My family planned a surprise to celebrate Amy's recent graduation!  The arrange for a Limo to drive us to and from dinner.  This would be Amy's first time in a Limo!  Thanks Bill and Michelle for arranging this surprise!  And special thanks to my Dad for paying for it!

Amy and Me outside our Limo

Inside the Limo

The complete set of photos from Christmas 2017 is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157689539440092

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!