Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019-01-09 Reedy River Falls at Night

Reedy River Falls at Night
Downtown Greenville, SC
Wednesday, January 9th, 2019

Of all the times I have been to downtown Greenville, SC I have never taken a photo of Reedy River Falls at night with anything other than a Cell Phone!  

Amy and I were meeting our friends Andy and Christy for a few beers in downtown Greenville!  Since it gets dark early this time of year, I took advantage of the situation and brought my good camera and tri-pod to photograph Reedy River Falls at night!

Amy and Me at Falls Park
Downtown Greenville, SC

 Reedy River Falls at Falls Park

 The Liberty Bridge over Reedy River Falls

The Liberty Bridge over Reedy River Falls

Reedy River Falls at Falls Park

Reedy River Falls at Falls Park

Reedy River Falls at Falls Park

 Reedy River Falls at Falls Park

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!