Thursday, February 27, 2020

2020-02-22 Devils Courthouse Snow Hike

Blue Ridge Parkway / Devil's Courthouse Area Snow Hike
Haywood / Transylvania County, NC
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020

Group Selfie at Devil's Courthouse

It has been a crazy month so far.  A few days after Amy and I returned from Washington State (I will get to those photos eventually) we had major storm damage at our home.  I am not going to go into details here, but it has severely affected my ability to get outside and pursue my passion for the outdoors!

Fortunately, I was finally able to get out this past weekend and play in the snow with some of my Team Waterfall Friends!



Eight Went In  (Boone and Kona did not want to pose)
L to R:  Bob, Christy, Sean, Andy, Darrin   


Here are some of the photos from our adventure:


Andy, Darrin, Christy

Sean and Bob




Andy, Kona, Christy, Boone


Sean



Icecylces

Devil's Courthouse Tunnel

Inside the Tunnel

Eight Came Out (including Boone and Kona)
L to R:  Me, Boone, Sean, Bob, Darrin, Andy, Christy, Kona


Snowman Selfie

Christy, Boone, Andy, Kona



Hanging out at Devils Courthouse

Boone and Kona

Bob enjoying the view

Andy with Boone and Kona

Snowballs

Christy playing with Boone and Kona


My complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157713280750383


No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!