Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laminate Hardwood Flooring Project Update

Sunday, July 26th, 2009

Just about done! I finished up all the flooring. I cut and installed all the molding. All that left is to clean up the mess, move the furniture back into the den, and a little touch up work.

Transition from hall to basement stairs.
I went with installing the wood at the top step instead of putting the strip of carpet back.
Looks good! I am tempted to do all the stairs, but I don't think I will.
The carpet is still fairly new.





Transition from the hall to the uptairs stairway
and the bedroom hallway
I think we will keep the carpeting in the hallway to the bedrooms


All molding is installed


While I was finishing up this project, Amy repainted her office and decided we wants the same flooring there. I will give myself a break and wait a couple of weeks before starting on that!

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!