Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013-05-11 On the Farm

On the Farm
at Amy's Grandmas Place
Rutherfordton, NC
Saturday, May 11th, 2013


Yesterday Amy and I took a trip up to Rutherfordton, NC to visit with here parents for the day.  We also made a visit to her Grandmas Place.  Since her Grandma likes to keep the house at about 90 degrees (not an exaggeration), I tend to spend most of my time outside whenever we visit there.

Fortunately, there is plenty to see and photograph around Amy's Grandmas farm.

On this visit, Amy's Uncle Ben had four young cows grazing around that were more than willing to pose for some photographs!







 
 My wife Amy with our Nieces

 Old Tractor

 Amy




The complete set of photos is posted here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/sets/72157633477333452/

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!