Monday, May 27, 2013

2013-05-25 A visit to my In-Laws

A visit to my In-Laws
Rutherfordton, NC
Saturday May 25th, 2013

This weekend, Amy's Aunt Tina and Uncle Jimmy were visiting her parents.  Amy's dad would be firing up the smoker for another awesome batch of BBQ.  So we decided to head on up to Rutherfordton for a visit.  Here are a few photos from our trip!


My Father-in-Law Chris

 Checking on the Butts

Lizard

 Not sure why this is there
 
My Wife Amy

 My Mother-in-Law Ruther enjoying a cocktail

 Amy's Aunt Tina and Uncle Jimmy

Yellow Rose Bud

2 comments:

Eeyore said...

Been missing you over at 2 Things Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.
Eeyore/Larry

Jack Thyen said...

Larry,
I will try to get back into it later this summer.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!