Tuesday, April 10, 2018

2018-04-08 Sweet Pete and Bailey Falls

Sweet Pete and Bailey Falls
with Dillon and Blizzy
Greenville County, SC
Sunday, April 8th, 2018

Me at Sweet Pete Falls

Dillon and I decided to get together for a hike on Sunday.  He had been wanting to get to Sweet Pete Falls for a while now, but wasn't sure about the approach.  So I decided to lead the way!

We were able to get permission to visit, but since these are on private property I am not going to post any details as to their location.  Instead I will just post some of the photos from our adventure.

 Bailey Falls

Bailey Falls

Bailey Falls Selfie

Dillon photographing Blizzy at Baily Falls

 Bailey Falls


 Sweet Pete Falls

 Dillon and Blizzy at Sweet Pete Falls

Sweet Pete Falls Selfie

Dillon and Blizzy at Sweet Pete Falls

Me at Sweet Pete Falls

Dillon and Blizzy at Sweet Pete Falls


On the drive home, I decided to make a quick stop to check out the old Poinsett Bridge

Poinsett Bridge



The complete set of photos are posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157694727383884


No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!