Monday, June 14, 2010

Today's Photo - Fringe/Focus

It is hot as hell outside today, so I decided that today's photo would be created indoors.

The other day, I stumbled upon this 2 things challenge blog

Basically, every week (2) words are posted.  The challenge is to create something that incorporates both words.  This weeks challenge words are:

Fringe
and
Focus

So I roamed around the house looking for something with a fringe.  The most interesting looking thing I found was one of my wife Amy's decorative pillows which has an interesting bead fringe.

I played around with the aperture until I found a depth of field which would put a small area in crystal clear focus while most of the fringe would be blurred.  Here is the result:


Fringe / Focus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I like your interpretation of the challenge.

Eeyore said...

Very nice interpretation, and welcome to the challenge. Results will be posted early next week.
Larry (Eeyore)

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!