Friday, June 4, 2010

Today's Photos - Garden Tour

It's been a busy week and I had to take a couple of days off from my photo a day challenge, but I got back into it today with a few shots from our garden:

Cherry Tomatoes


Hot Pepper

Rain Drops on a Rhododendron Leaf



Also, I finally got through all my photos from this past weekend.   Amy and I took a trip up to Virginia to visit my side of the family. Unfortunately, my brother Bill and his wife Michelle would be out of town leaving my parents with Grandchildren duty!


We thought it would be fun to spend the time at my parents house in Spotsylvania, VA and help them out with Liam and Marielle.

On Sunday, we all drove down to BumpAss, VA to my sisters lake house on Lake Anna.

I posted a few photos to my blog earlier in the week, but the full set can be found here:
http://family.webshots.com/album/577864995HxDrgW

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!