Monday, April 16, 2012

The Biltmore House

The Biltmore House
Asheville, NC
Friday, April 13th, 2012

My parents came down for a visit this weekend.  Amy and I both took Friday off so we could take my Mom and Dad to visit the Biltmore House is Asheville, NC.  Amy's Mom decided to join us as well!

It was an absolutely beautiful day.

The Biltmore House

Me with my Mom and Dad

Amy and her Mom

View from the Biltmore House

The Biltmore House

 Flowers Blooming at Cedrics Tavern

The Complete set of photos is posted here:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/582645331pawYpN

3 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

I've never been to Biltmore. I've had plenty of chances...but I just can't see paying that admission fee just to see how some billionaire used to live.

Jack Thyen said...

I know what you mean! I don't think it is worth the price of admission, but Amy really likes it. She and her Mom got season passes last year and have been several times. And at least with season passes, we got reduced rates on the guest passes.

wayne15575 said...

Oh, ya... look just like my summer house...hahaha

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!