Sunday, April 8, 2012

Greenville, SC

Greenville, SC
iPhone Photos
Saturday, April 7th, 2012

Amy and I took a trip to Downtown Greenville, SC yesterday afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather and have a nice meal to celebrate our 4 year anniversary and my birthday.  I decided not to bring the good camera along, but did snap a few shots with my iPhone.  I am not that impressed with the photo quality from an iPhone, but for a quick snapshot in a pinch it does OK.

 Amy - Downtown Greenville, SC

 Me by some impressive tree roots

 Falls Park on the Reedy River

 Falls Park on the Reedy River

 Amy at Falls Park

Falls Park on the Reedy River
Amy at Falls Park

Me enjoying a brew at the Carolina Ale House

1 comment:

James Robert Smith said...

That's a great park! I always get a huge kick out of going there! I think the elevator system at the Carolina Ale House (or the one beside it) is serviced by my nephew.

That root system is of a beech tree, as I recall. I took photos of it the last time I was there.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!