Friday, July 13, 2012

2012-07-05 Corolla, NC and some night beach shots

A trip up to Corolla, NC
and some Night Shots on the Beach
Thursday, July 5th, 2012

I love spending time with my family!  However, one day Amy and I decided to go for some alone time and head up to Corolla, NC to check out the sights.

We checked out the Currituck Lighthouse, walked along the Corolla Boardwalk, and enjoyed a nice lunch together.  Here are a few of the photos:










Later that evening, I went out to the beach to make another attempt at some night photography.

Can you spot the crab?

The completed set of photos from the day are posted here:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/583098109AurLYy


2 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

That there is a big ol' stack o' bricks!

Jack Thyen said...

Yup, Over 1,000,000 bricks in that stack!

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!