Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Sunset along the Duck Boardwalk

Family Sunset along the Duck Boardwalk
Duck, NC
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012

On Tuesday evening, most of the gang decided to take a short trip up to Duck, NC to enjoy an evening on the Boardwalk.

The Duck Boardwalk runs for about a mile and passes through some very scenic areas of the Currituck Sound and alongside many of the towns shops and restaurants.  It offers up a great spot to catch a sunrise and enjoy some Frosty Adult Beverages and Live Music.

Here are a few shots from our evening visit to the Duck Boardwalk.

 My niece Marielle

 Marielle and my Sister-in-Law Michelle

 My niece Katie and my Brother Bill

 Sunset along the Duck Boardwalk

 Sunset along the Duck Boardwalk

 Sunset along the Duck Boardwalk

 Live Music at Sunset

 My Wife Amy and Me

Evening Twilight along the Duck Boardwalk


The complete set of photos for our evening along the Duck Boardwalk is posted here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/583083910KFXeCN

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!