Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015

For Christmas we went up to Rutherfordton, NC to spend a few days with Amy's Family.

Christmas at the In-Laws

 Amy and her Sister

 My Nieces


After Christmas, we drove up to Virginia to spend a few days with my family at the Massanutten Ski Resort.  There was no snow for skiing, but we still had a good time.  For some reason, I did not take any family photos on this trip.  But I did take a few photos on Amy and my hike along the Massanutten Ridge Trail.


Amy checking out the Massanutten Overlook Sign

 view from the Massanutten Overlook

 view from the Massanutten Ridge Trail

 Amy along the Massanutten Ridge Trail

Amy and I also madeWe also made a visit to the White Oak Lavender Farm and Winery

Amy at the White Oak Lavender Farm


The Complete Set of Photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157663222245751

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!