Monday, March 14, 2016

2016-02-19 Sky Meadows State Park

Sky Meadows State Park
Delaplane, VA
Friday, February 19th, 2016

Amy and I took a trip up to Virginia for my parents 50th Anniversary.  We had a few hours to kill along the way, so we decided to make a stop at Sky Meadows State Park for a little hike.  I would not consider this a destination type park, but since it is only a few miles off of I-66 it was well worth the stop along the way!

 Sky Meadows State Park

 Amy on the Boston Mill Trail

view along the North Ridge Trail

 view from the Ambassador Whitehouse Trail

 view from the Piedmont Overlook Trail

 view from the Piedmont Overlook Trail

along the Piedmont Overlook Trail


The complete set of photos is posted here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/8146392@N05/albums/72157665857726756

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!