Friday, July 9, 2010

Today's Photo - Hot Peppers

These are some Hot Peppers growing in our garden.  I am not sure what type they are but they are definitely HOT!   I have heard that peppers that grow straight up tend to be much hotter than the ones that grow down, and these definitely prove that theory correct.  They are much hotter than a Jalapeno, but not quite at the Habenero level.  Too hot for me to eat plain, but I will dice-um up real fine and try them in a batch of Salsa!





The red one is ripe and ready for picking.  The yellowish-green one needs another day or two and then it will turn red.  With the oppressive heat wave, I was too lazy to set up a tri-pod and therefore the focus is not that good.  Definitely not my greatest photo! 

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!