Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today's Photo's - Hatcher Garden

Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve
Spartanburg, SC
Saturday, May 22nd, 2010

When I decided to attempt the Photo a Day challenge, one of the things I planned to do was to visit Hatcher Garden at least once a month.  It's a short drive from my house and there is always something different in bloom each time I go.  I also wanted to check and see how the baby Geese were doing:
Baby Geese at Hatcher Garden

The baby Geese on dry ground with their parents


Today, my wife Amy decided to join me:

Amy carrying my gear and checking out a sign


I started out with the zoom lens to catch some of the wildlife:

Squirrel

The I switch over to the Macro Lens for the rest of our visit: 

Ant on a Leaf















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great critter photos and the flowers are absolutely beautiful.. If you keep making Amy carry all of your stuff she's probably going to quit going ROFL...
~Alan~

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!