Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pipes! The Great Smoker Update!

Pipes!
This is the theme for one of my Yahoo Groups monthly photo contest.

My Father-in-Law Chris has recently built a BBQ smoker!  It's a one of a kind creation!  Probably the most unique feature are the exhaust pipes which came off a Peterbilt Truck.  I thought these would make a good photo subject for this months "Pipes" contest submission.   
Awesome Pipes!

Chris's Creation!

Smokin'

A new addition to the smoker since my last visit is the Pallet Jack wheel system

My Father-in-Law Chris offering up some samples

Looking Good!

Pipes!

Another new addition is the ash hopper drawer below the firebox

Did I mention that Pipes is the theme for one of my monthly photo contest?


Chris and his smoker


Sample Time

My wife Amy's Dad Chris and her Uncle Tony

1 comment:

James Robert Smith said...

That's the coolest smoker I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!