Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday at Hatcher Garden

Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve
Spartanburg, SC
Friday, April 22nd, 2011

Thanks to Good Friday, I had the day off from work.  I originally planned to go hiking, but a rainy day forecast caused me to delay those plans until Saturday and/or Sunday.

Instead, I drove into downtown Spartanburg, SC to meet Amy for lunch as she doesn't get off for Good Friday.  After lunch, the rain had subsided to only a light mist and since I was driving right past, I made a stop to stroll around Hatcher Garden where I took this series of shots.

Raindrops


Mushrooms




Spiderwort


Along came a Spider


Columbine




Macro Shot


Mountain Laurel


Mountain Laurel

3 comments:

wayne15575 said...

Again, Jack these are remarkable captures. Thank you so much for taking the time to shoot these on your journeys.

wayne15575 said...

Again, Jack. Totally Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I just love these shots! Except for the spider. Eeeekkk! I coulldnt pick a favorite. Fabulous!!

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!