Saturday, August 7, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I missed posting to my blog the last few days.

On Thursday after I got home from work we had some severe thunderstorms pass through which knocked out our power for most of the evening. 

Friday night we went over to our friends Jeff and Lori's house for dinner.  I did take some photo of their baby Austin, but with the girls chatting and the guys drinking late into the evening, by the time we got home I wasn't in any condition to go through the photos.

So here is a catch-up shot of my buddy Jeff with his son Austin:


Today I got up early for a Kayak Trip with my buddy Johnny to Lake Jocassee.  I might get around to posting a few shots from that trip later this evening.

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!