Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gene and Kelly's Bar and Grill is Open for business!

Gene and Kelly's Bar and Grill
1300 Shamrock Ave
Landrum, SC 

Gene, one of my co-workers and his "significant other" kelly, just opened up a Bar and Grill in Landrum, SC.  Some of my other co-workers and I, decided to head on over after work for a few cold ones and check the place out.





It doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside it was surprisingly nice. 

My buddy Steve at the Bar

Gene takes a shot

Ron and Randy Racking it up

Jeff lines up a shot

So we enjoyed a few FABs, shot some pool, and wished Gene and Kelly good luck and success with their new business!

If you are looking for a new place in northern Spartanburg County to enjoy a few brews, grab a bite to eat, and/or shoot some pool, stop by and visit Gene and Kelly's Bar and Grill!

No comments:

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!