Friday, April 16, 2010

We Remember!

Three years ago, on April 16th, 2007, (32) Virginia Tech students and faculty members were tragically taken from their loved ones and the Virginia Tech community. They ranged in age from 18 to 76 and represented a variety of academic areas, along with nearly every major faith and ethnic group.

http://www.weremember.vt.edu/

For today’s post, I thought I would share some photos I took of the April 16th memorial during my last visit to my Alma Mater Virginia Tech!

The April 16th Memorial at Virginia Tech
The April 16th Memorial at Virginia Tech



We Remember!

1 comment:

James Robert Smith said...

Cho was one crazy asswipe. Crazy people plus unlimited access to handguns. Bad situation.

Meet Zoey

 Meet Zoey! Amy and I just adopted this beautiful girl!